A tornado strikes your town.
A hurricane rushes through your city.
A flood destroys your home.
You’ve made it through safely, but what about your pets?
Planning ahead is the key to keeping yourself
and your pets safe if disaster strikes.
One important essential is…
PLAN A PET-FRIENDLY PLACE TO STAY
Search in advance for out-of-area pet-friendly hotels or boarding facilities, or make a housing exchange agreement with an out-of-area friend or relative.
Never leave your pet behind if you evacuate!
Search for pet-friendly accommodations at:
- DogWonderful.com (United States)
- BringFido.com (Worldwide)
- PetTravelCenter.com (United States and Canada)
- Pet Friendly Hotels (United States)
- PetsWelcome.com (United States)
- DoginMySuitcase.com (International)
- PetTravel.com (International)
- PetsWelcome.com (Canada)